The well written word, especially in a fundraising context, can mean the difference between an annual donation and a transformational gift. My easy to read, donor focused style is well suited to:
- interviews with prospects and donors,
- ghost writing for organizational leadership,
- articles describing fundraising efforts or the projects to be funded,
- solicitation letters.
What Types of Writing Can Matt Do For You?
- Annual reports and donor reports
- Campaign material
- Volunteer and staff presentation and instructional material
- Planned giving marketing material
- Solicitation letters — donor and membership acquisition, renewal and recovery
- New media
- Policy manuals and gift templates
- Promotional material
- And more …
The Top 10 Reasons to Work With Matt Hugg
- You need a writer who knows fundraising. Matt knows what makes a well written document that promotes giving.
- Most fundraising writing is dry. People enjoy what Matt writes. His writing is engaging and entertaining.
- Writers can be difficult. Matt’s easy to work with. You are the client. His first aim is to make you happy.
- Your documents need to work together. Matt writes in a variety of forms that can coordinate to meet your objectives.
- Writers are isolated. Matt is well networked. He can bring in an assortment of partners on a project to meet your needs.
- And more …